The team at Aurelia Republic (@AureliaRepublic) and Showbiz GH (@showbizlive) respectively has noticed the concern of ‘Perez’ a member of the music group X.U.K about the organizers of #FiamorConcert not including any artiste from Low cost in the line up.
We want to kindly use this platform to respond to his issue and to many who may be having similar concern .
1. Fiamor Concert is a platform for #Fiamor and other hardworking artiste from #Juapong and beyond to showcase their potentials. The Concert is not an inter-hood concert for selection to be done base on hood.
It is more of Juapong affair than hood to hood selection.
Ok what about the Djs and MCs? Should we select them base on their hoods?
Back to the issue properly,
2.During the planning stage of the event a month ago, we conducted a research on artiste and groups who are still active and doing well even though BLAHK LABEL STUDIOS is not in full operation.
4. We went round town to assess those who are still working pushing their songs.
3. We went on social media to check those who are still active in terms of connecting and promoting themselves as musicians.
4.After our survey we realised EL Nino is still recording and has a popular song in town,fighting hard attending shows and interviews outside town. #FreshDollar who is no longer a Hiplife artiste is working hard promoting his Gospel single.Please are these artiste not from Low cost?
6.#QNel as refer to us granpapa by #Perez several months ago announced that nobody should book him for Juapong show again. Do you remember now?
7. #TapRoot was featured on #JamTownPromoCypher last year but upon deliberation we realised he is outside town because of school and never wanted to worry him due to a conversation he had with #Jonilar sometime ago.
8. X.U.K as a matter of fact in more than 24 months does not have any popular song in Juapong and even in Lowcost.
Besides they don’t have a social media platform for us to get informations.Meanwhile others have. We dont know where to buy or download their latest songs.
9. #Viscious – The founder of X.U.K has an upper hand in the game and could have secured a place for the defunct group or #ScapeGrace to perform.
10. Some Low cost artistes were dropped because of their consistent attack on other colleagues even on Facebook by using vulgar words which does not paint any good picture of an artiste and #JamTown. We will be happy to include good any hardworking artiste from Juapong but untill then let’s note these point because it is ‘Show business’.
11. We want to make it clear that the progress and development of #JamTown Entertainment will work out well if we put aside certain perceptions and look at things in the bigger picture. #Fiamor is for Juapong and not for any hood. We are ready to boost any hardworking artiste who is also willing to work with us.
NB: No personal emotions.
Thank you very much.
Swizz Carter: Artiste Manager.
Jonilar: Head of Production