Sarkodie (@Sarkodie) known in real life as ‘Michael Owusu Addo’ is one of Ghana’s for that matter Africa’s most finest rapper(rap-god).
Aside been a great force behind the success of African Music,he never ceases to inspire and motivate his fans using his Social Media Handles.
The quotes below are some of his piece:
1. Take your art work (craft) seriously.- Sarkodie
2. Be a trend-setter and not a trend-follower.-Sarkodie
3. Avoid taking ‘short-cuts’ to success because there are not any. If you do,you will find yourself out on a lonely road watching dreams pass by you! -Sarkodie
4. You just have to turn your back on somethings.-Sarkodie
5. As you climb the ladder of success, check occasionally to make sure it is leaning against the right wall!- Sarkodie
6. At any given moment,you have the power to say this is not how the story is going to end. – Sarkodie
7. Blessings show up in many different forms. Don’t ever second guess God’s reasoning!- Sarkodie
8. We all got to be strong in tough times so we don’t make wrong decision trying to escape situations.-Sarkodie
9. Don’t just be successful but be excellent, be great. Do something positive with Your life and time. Think positive and stay focused.-Sarkodie
10. Committ your plans to God. And see Him work things out for you.-Sarkodie
11. If it doesn’t work, try again!-Sarkodie
12. Better days ahead. Keep that in mind. Keep on the grind and don’t give up.-Sarkodie
13. Surround yourself with smart and positive people. -Sarkodie
14. Don’t just be busy; be focused and productive. Set goals and work towards them.-Sarkodie
16. Increase your knowledge base. Read and do research on the areas you find yourself.- Sarkodie
17. Sometimes all we got to do is to just encourage and motivate ourselves and keep a positive attitude.- Sarkodie
18. If you failed once,that don’t mean you’ll fail all the time.- Sarkodie
19. Don’t fill your mind of stories of how things didn’t go well for others so it’s likely it won’t go well for you too.-Sarkodie
20. Quit doubting yourself, be courageous, believe in yourself that what others failed to achieve you will moved pass that.-Sarkodie
Thanks for reading! I hope you’re inspired? Do well to share with others!
Credit : PapagaBless/filabase.Com