Rumours and hearts has been ‘boiling’ since Hiplife performing artiste Fiamor delivered a thrilling performances at Juapong last Friday at the 2016 Miss Ayimagonu held at Juapong.
After the performance of his popular hit song ‘Hard truth’ members of the ruling party,NDC has been ‘boiling’ that the song is directed at their candidate.
There is also a rumour that he recorded a song to support one independent candidate,Eleblu but Fiamor has openly cleared the rumour and speaks on his stands.
“Good morning to my people in Dorfor land and North Tongu constituency in general.
Management has brought to my attention a concern complain from certain quarters that my ‘Freestyle’ at #MissAyimagonu last Friday in Juapong hurt some people. Others also believes i belong to a certain political party in the constituency which is not true.
But let me explain this carefully so you know the truth.
1. The freestyle is an acapella of my song ‘Hard truth’ i released in June this year ( http://jonilar.net/2016/06/26/fiamor-hard-truth/ ). The other verse is also on ‘Hard truth 2’ coming soon in 2017.
2. I have performed the same song on several occasions in the Constituency.
3. I performed the song because it is the people’s favourite at the moment. You can also conduct a survey and see.
4. Miss Ayimagonu wasn’t a political platform, i went there to perform because that is what i do for a living.
5. I rehearsed in front of my management team (Swizz Carter & Jonilar) and they approved my performance list before the show.
6. I am an upcoming artiste who is working hard and its immature for me to show my political colours. However if any party appreciates my talent and book me for a show i will go and perform because my fans belongs to these parties too.
7. The organisers of #MissAyimagonu are NDC members but it doesn’t mean i shouldn’t perform when am paid. Besides party politics,these are my fans.
8. Today Eleblu’s party has also booked me and i will surely show up to perform.
9. Am waiting for NPP to also invite me to perform and get that cash.
10. I want all people from Juapong in Dorfor to know that i can’t turn down business anytime it knocks on my door because my life as a musician depends on money and anytime i show up for business doesn’t mean i support a party. Members of my management team belongs to various political parties yet we tolerate each other and work. That is the beauty of politics.
10. I have not composed any song for any party in North Tongu as alleged.
11. They should rather give me that money to record a song for Ghana let us enjoy when the Political season is over.
I don’t want this rumours of me belonging to a certain party divide us because it is not true.
All i can tell you now is to enjoy my music and don’t forget to go out and vote on #December7.
God bless #Dorfor & #NorthTongue Constituency. May The Best Candidate win peacefully. #Fiamor #HardTruth #OneGhana #OnePeople #Juapong”
Hiplife Artiste,Aurelia Republic.