Ghanaians always have an opinion; even when the popular perception of something is positive, you can trust a few citizens to come up with sour unpleasant opinions.
This was the situation at the Ghana @ 60 parade where the second lady of the republic, Samira Bawumia attended the event wearing what most people thought was a perfect choice of an attire.
But some were of a different opinion.
1. Mubarak Adam for instance on Facebook believes that merely being decently dressed is not enough for a Muslim woman.
2. A twitter user by the handle My Infobitmallam shared a similar opinion that Samira was not well dressed. Can you believe that??
am really disappointed on Samira Bawumia dressing. you are a muslim for God sake dress as such.
— My Infobitmallam (@infobitmallam) March 6, 2017
3. And when someone on Facebook asked what was wrong with the second lady’s outfit, this user had a rather shallow response.
4. But Samuel Otoo on Twitter could not help lashing out at these critics.
6. Well, other people on social media obviously put the Vice President and his wife on a very high pedestal.
Frankly speaking, Bawumia and Samira have over shadowed Nana and Aunty Rebecca
— Wenluv (@WenluvKleopatra) March 6, 2017
7. Someone just had to take a dig at other girls who weren’t aging well
Samira Bawumia at the age of 36 with 4 kids still looking stunning, Shee horror at the age of 23 with no kids be looking like a dead goat 😂😂
— 🔥🙌 Lowkey 💸 💯 (@Iam_Qwesi) March 6, 2017
8. You know Ghanaians, they always have that “extra” advice for you even if you nailed it. After all, there is always room for improvement.
9. And those men asking their future wives to automatically transform into a Samira, that’s not fair.
— nAna kWadWo aSarE (@aLhaJi_dRilLINg) March 6, 2017
What do you think of these diverse opinions of Ghanaians on Samira Bawumia’s outfit?